Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Lovely Weekend.

This was at like 12:30! HAHA! This is my impossible stance according to Alex.
This was what my knees looked like before the game on saturday. (those wounds from the previous game.)
And this is what it looked like after words.







Hmmm, Well the Christmas dance was yesterday, and it was great! It wasn't quite as crowded as I thought though! hah, I got a ton of picture but i havent gotten them ready for the PC yet...ha...The dance was crazy though haha a lot of things happened if ya'll know what I'm saying!




But after the dance i went a slept over at Alex's house, haha we were freaking crazy! We got some funny pictures from that. Then we had a soccer game and i KILLED my knee again. I like hyperextended it too. ugh. (if that how ya spell it) Then after that i went home for a bit, then alex and i went to the mall to hunt for christmas presents for specific someones haha...








Oh ya and i love how it snowed so much!!! Im like 5000000000 times more excited for christmas now!




This weekend was pretty great!!!




\/




<3/>
















2 comments:

Morgan said...

hehehehehe . yesterday was fun . . . gosh i wish you could have come to charliessssss !

Morgan said...

awwwww i just looked at your friend thingy . that was so nice what you said about me ! thanx . . . haha . =]

<3 ,
Mom